Sunday 22 April 2012

Yes! Am Gifted By The Blessings Of ALLAH.

                                             (This writting is specially for my friends)




ALLAH sab ko nawazta hai.khushion sey naimaton sey aur achy doston sey.
it is well said that "it is really hard to find a True,Honest and Sincere friend"

but Alhumdulillah! I have.

MADHU: A true helper who support me in every good or bad situation who makes me feel independent who courage me.
XOPHY: who always guide me who show me the right path of every thing.for me she is a school school of fun.

XENU: A girl!!! actually a shadow of mine.a girl who understand me more than myself who knows my disaters+problems better than me. A true advisor of mine.

AMRI: A complete package of laughter for me.seriously! she can change your mood in seconds.a girl with the bundle of solutions.

SEHR: Girl! actually my dairy, with whom i use to discuss everything.who shows me the positive way of everything.

 

Girls you make my life sooooo precious for me.

you all work as an oxygen for me.

i really wanna say thanks to you because you all make me COMPLETE.

5 comments:

  1. wahh jiiii... chhaaa gai... gud work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you are right Misha Tariq but some people really dun understand this.....try and do some positive resulting efforts to spread the awareness about this important n precious blessing of ALLAH in the form of True, Honest & sincere Friend.....so that people should not ignore those who really sincere, caring & adore them...start it from ur surroundings Misha....start it from ur friends, family n from those who r in contact with u....best Wishes fo u Misha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.
    If all my friends were to jump off a bridge I wouldn't jump with them I'd be at the bottom to catch them.
    When times get rough you'll find out who your real friends are.
    It's always good to make friends but while your at it be sure to keep the old ones... their the ones who will always be there for you.
    Boyfriends are not always going to be there for you... your friends will be.
    It's the friends you can call at 4 a.m. that matter.
    How do you know you've found your best friend? When you are ready to talk to them about anything, even though they know everything about you already.
    It hurts to realize that them people you thought you'd love for life don't love you as much as you thought they did and can do without you as if they never knew you at all.
    Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they cannot pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
    100 memories, 200 jokes, 300 great times, 400 secrets, 1 reason: best friends!

    ReplyDelete