Sunday 22 April 2012

PARENTS: A Complete Institute

ALLAH gifted every child with parents
parents kehny ko kitna chota sa lafz hai per inhi mein hmari puri duniya hai.
your MOM is like your personal dairy who knows every single thing about you.chahey kitna bhi chupa lo woh sab jan jati hain.
your DAD, a true guidance , in every single path of your life he'll be there to giude you.
my MOM taught me difference between good and bad and still she is a teacher of mine and ABBU try yo fulfill my every single wish.
if you are wearing good say thanks to your DAD it is because of him.if you are having good and tasty food say thanks to your MOM.
parents who save you from your enemies and support you in every situation and wipe your tear till the end.
if you are happy and living your life with freedom and without tensions this is just because of your parents say thanks to them.

  "WOH HAIN TO MEIN HOON AUR MEHFOOZ HOON"

1 comment:

  1. wow Awesome.I am so happy and living our life with freedom that is just because my parents i really thankful to my parents.
    Latest Bank Jobs Notification

    ReplyDelete